Saturday, February 21, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

   As I grown up, I understand the value of family. When I just graduated from my Secondary school in Yu Yuan Private Chinese School, what was on my mind at that time was freedom. I was so excited about freedom to live my own life with my own way and explore what life look like out there but once I got that freedom, then realized life is not easy as I thought.

Words.
But, thanks to God. No matter how hard life is, I knew there will be always an angel to help me. Like Mama always said,:" Be strong. Be kind. Be humble. Pray always and the rest let God decide." Thank you mom for keep supporting me. Love you.

No matter how busy life is, never forget your loves one. Always remember, Properties are temporary but love are forever. Don't chase money and sacrifice your loves one.

Since I was a Sino- Kadazan means half of me is Chinese and in fact my father is a Chinese, Chinese New Year is my celebration.
Got 5 days leaves and went back to my hometown by 9 hours road trip with my cousins, it was my first Chinese New Year road trip to my hometown.

My family in Sandakan.

When I arrived in Sandakan, my family waited me for Chinese New Year eve dinner. It felt warm, comfortable, happy and grateful to have the chance to reunited with my family again.

Sabrina and me.






 Not to forget I got the chance to meet my childhood friend, Sabrina in my hometown. Damn, talking about our childhood made me feel old! Haha.. Well, time passed but memory last forever. 

It was a great 5 days with my family especially with my mom. Chit chat with her while cooking in kitchen just we always did. Mom is always a good cook to me. Love you Ma.






For more information, do contact :
Hannah Firefly Tour - Whatssap/ Call/SMS : +6014 359 2689 - Facebook: TadzmahalTravel

No comments:

Post a Comment