Saturday, February 21, 2015

Northern Lights in Iceland

I do same tasks everyday, traveled 2 hrs of journey in same road trip every single day BUT it wouldn't boring me because I learned a lot of things. How? I meet people from different countries, cultures and languages every single day. 
Magnificent Northern Lights in Iceland.

I remember this one tourist lady named Rey who is from China but studying her Master in Music in London. She told me about her experiences travel in Europe.

Fireflies at Nanamun River, Kota Belud, Sabah.

 "This place is so beautiful. The stars are magnificent." She praised the beauty of Nanamun River while we were having Firefly river cruise. "The stars reminded me of Iceland." "What Iceland ?", I said. Then she showed me a picture through her phone and said :" This is what Iceland have. Northern Lights." I was really amazed. "Wow! Cantik gila! (Extremely beautiful)." 


I'd seen that phenomenon in television when I was a little kid before but I never knew it was from Iceland. I hope one day I can witness it with my own eyes. Sad thing is my phone is out of battery at that time so we were not able to take pic together but thank your Rey, a little knowledge sharing is a gift for me. 


For more information, do contact :
Hannah Firefly Tour - Whatssap/ Call/SMS : +6014 359 2689 - Facebook: TadzmahalTravel


1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Iceland Northern lights is beautiful but I love to see and enjoy Alaska Northern Lights Adventure

    ReplyDelete