Friday, February 20, 2015

Introduction




Orang Utan can be found in Sepilok, Sandakan.

Originally from Sandakan Nature city went a long way to Kota Kinabalu City to search for life experiences. I work in the operation department in a travel agency based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Firefly tour, the most famous tour happening now in Kota Kinabalu and yes, you can contact me if you are interested.






I started to learn life when I was 18. Maybe it is too late for certain people, or perhaps it could be too young to learn life or perhaps it is normal. I don't know. But what I know was life is a gift, to learn you have to be humble. Learn to ask, respect others cultures and be thankful. Pray always and the rest let God decide.

Sandakan Floating Restaurant. More fresh and cheaper seafood.
If you love seafood, Sandakan is the best place to have one. Cheaper and fresh! Or if you want to see the Orang Utan, Sandakan welcome you. 

By plane from Kota Kinabalu is 40 Minutes and by road trip is 8 Hours.

Well, that's all for my introduction. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me. For my Chinese Friends and Family, I wish you Happy Chinese New Year and for those who are not celebrating CNY, Happy Holiday. :)


For more information, do contact :
Hannah Firefly Tour - Whatssap/ Call/SMS : +6014 359 2689 - Facebook: TadzmahalTravel

No comments:

Post a Comment